3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Rosebery Avenue, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and elegantly presented 3 bedroom apartment with delightful private gardens, roof terrace and ground floor annexe. Chain Free
The accommodation has been well maintained and improved over the years by the present owners who have sought to preserve the property's period style character. The private roof terrace and secluded level gardens are a particularly fine feature of the property being rarely available in properties of this type. The ancillary accommodation on the ground floor could prove useful for a dependent relative if required. Only an inspection will convey the individual charm and character as well as the delightful garden setting of this fine period style home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring and radiator.The elegant staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.6m x 4.0m (18'5" x 13')including the depth of the window bay and affording a delightful aspect over the rear gardens with the South Downs visible in the distance beyond, handsome period style fire surround with tiled hearth and display mantle over, three radiators.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.6m x 3.4m (15' x 11')with lovely aspect over the adjoining terrace and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap and right hand drainer, space for electric cooker, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, radiator, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the
- Roof Terrace
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 2.9m (15'8" x 9'6")excluding the depth of the window bay and the deep door recess and affording an aspect of the front and fitted with extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards and further wardrobe and over bed storage cupboards, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomcomprising tiled shower unit with Triton electric shower over, wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, `chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.1m (12'8" x 10'0")approximate measurements into the deep window bay with an aspect to the front and to the side, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.7m (9'7" x 8'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising large corner bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin set on vanity unit with storage cupboard below, low level wc, space and plumbing for laundry appliance, chrome ladder radiator, shelved linen cupboard housing Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Self Contained Ground Floor Annexe comprising
- Spacious Studio Room with open plan Kitchenette: 4.1m 4.04mreducing to 10' with electric radiator.
- Large Wet Roomwith fitted shower area and electric shower unit, wall mounted wash basin with electric hot water system, low level wc, heated towel rail, window, extractor fan.
- Large Timber Summerhouse: 4.9m x 3.4m (16'0" x 11')narrowing to 9' with power point and lighting and a pair of double glazed casement doors leading onto a patio area. Greenhouse.The front of the property is largely paved and provides generous off road parking space.
- OutsideThere is a large roof terrace accessed from the kitchen/dining room which affords lovely views over adjacent gardens toward the nearby South Downs. A wrought iron spiral staircase descends to a side passage which gives further access to a delightful area of private garden measuring approximately 50' in depth, laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance with well stocked flower beds, shared gated side access and a footpath leading to