6 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Eastbourne
An extremely spacious six bedroom family house retaining a wealth of period character with an 80' south westerly garden.
The accommodation has been well maintained over the years and with some further improvements offers potential for an outstanding family home. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions and period charm and character. An early appointment to view is recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door with stained glass details to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, door to cellar and
- Inner Hallwaywith tiled floor.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.0m x 4.4m (16'4" x 14'5")into the wide bay window with brick fireplace and fitted gas fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 5.1m x 3.7m (16'9" x 12'1")affording an aspect over the rear garden, bay window, period style fire surround, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.1m x 3.1m (16'10" x 10'0")securing views to the downs over the rear garden and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher, integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven, gas hob with filter hood over, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, double doors give access to the rear garden.The handsome period style staircase rises to the spacious first floor landing.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 2.8m (16'9" x 9'1")excluding the depth of the door recess and securing glorious views toward the downs, radiator, door to
- En suite Wet Room/Shower Roomwith electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.1m x 3.1m (16'7" x 10'2")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and storage units, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 3.0m (10'0" x 9'11")affording views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.2m x 2.3m (10'4" x 7'5")with radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.The handsome staircase continues to the second floor landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 5: 5.2m x 3.2m (17'2" x 10'7")maximum approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room and including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 6: 3.7m x 2.9m (12'0" x 9'5")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, under eaves storage, radiator, views to the downs.
- Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, Velux window, extractor.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the walled rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 80' the garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance and secures a south westerly aspect and views to the downs. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation affording a delightful aspect. There is a timber garden shed and pedestrian gated side access.