3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Pococks Road, Eastbourne
A well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with garage in the sought after Rodmill area of Eastbourne.
The property has been improved over the years and now benefits from a fitted kitchen and refitted bathroom. The generously proportioned accommodation is well presented and glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea can be enjoyed from the sitting room and dining room. Only an inspection will convey the merit and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator, cloaks cupboard, linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.4m (15'4" x 11'2")with views over Eastbourne toward the sea, stone fire surround, radiator, sliding patio doors give access to the front garden. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.2m x 3.0m (10'7" x 9'8")including the depth of the chimney breast and securing glorious views toward the sea, radiator, sliding patio doors give access to the front garden.
- Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'1" x 9')refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cupboards over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan eye level oven and grill and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for refrigerator and freezer, wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, door to side courtyard.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.6m (12'0" x 11'9")affording an aspect over the rear garden with fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6m x 2.9m (11'8" x 9'7")with garden aspect and fitted with mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.8m x 2.5m (9'4" x 8'4")with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath with electric Mira shower unit over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith fully tiled walls and window.
- OutsideThe gardens are an important feature of this property providing a lovely setting with the pretty front garden being landscaped for ease of maintenance. The principal area of garden is situated to the rear and extends to a depth of about 30' and secures a south westerly aspect. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is a wide paved patio flanking the rear of the property. Timber garden shed and gated side access.
- Garage: 5.8m x 2.4m (19'0" x 8'0")with up and over door, light and power points.