3 Bedroom, House | The Grove, Ratton
A spaciously proportioned detached 2/3 bedroom house with level southerly garden situated in the exclusive residential area of Ratton.
This charming house has been well maintained over the years and recent improvements include the refitting of the bathroom. The southerly rear garden secures a high degree of available sunshine and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hall: 4.27min length with radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.3m x 4.1m (17'6" x 13'4")into the bay window and affording a lovely garden aspect, fireplace with handsome fire surround, two radiators, door to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.5m x 3.2m (11'5" x 10'6")with garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Study/Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.5m (11'3" x 8'4")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.1m x 3.1m (10'0" x 10'0")with aspect over the front garden and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, range of integrated Siemens appliances including electric eye level fan oven and microwave, induction hob and filter hood, space for washing machine and dishwasher and further space for refrigerator, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to side passageway, radiator.The handsome staircase rises to the first floor Landing with retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 3.9m (17'3" x 12'9")into the bay window and securing a southerly aspect over the rear garden, extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, with further storage space behind wardrobe, radiator,
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 4.2m (14'1" x 13'8")into the bay window, garden aspect, under eaves storage cupboards and radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, deep shelved linen cupboard.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The front garden is principally laid to lawn and secures a good degree of privacy from the road. The rear garden affords a southerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 80' laid mainly to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation, timber garden shed.
- Integral Garage: 4.7m x 2.6m (15'6" x 8'6")with double doors, power and light points, door to side passageway.Private entrance drive affords good additional off road parking space.