3 Bedroom, Bungalow | High Close, East Dean
An outstanding three bedroom bungalow securing some of the finest downland views from this sought after position in East Dean.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and now provides a magnificent 23' x 13' sitting room with vaulted ceiling securing glorious views over the garden to downland beyond. The property also benefits from a refitted kitchen/dining room 32' in length with access to a paved terrace with south westerly aspect toward the sea. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, deep store cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith engineered oak flooring, part tiled walls, pedestal wash basin, window.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 7.06m x 4.01m (23'2" x 13'2")securing glorious south westerly views over the garden and downland beyond, handsome brick fire surround with oak mantel, radiator, engineered oak flooring, sliding double glazed doors to garden, double doors lead from the sitting room to
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 9.98m x 3.35m (32'9" x 11')reducing to 8'5 and with engineered oak flooring and double glazed double doors to the rear terrace, wood burner. The kitchen is luxuriously refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with ceramic hob and filter hood over, washer/dryer, dishwasher, low level refrigerator and freezer, two radiators.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.48m (13' x 11'5")with front garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")with aspect over the front garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 2.51m (11'5" x 8'3")with radiator.
- Shower Room/wcluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the rear garden which provides a delightful setting and secures glorious downland views and views toward the sea. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation which secures a high degree of privacy and secures fine sea views. At the rear of the garden there is gated access to a large area of natural woodland with a patio terrace and timber shed. Gated side access.The private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.
- Garage: 5.44m x 2.60m (17'10" x 8'6")with up and over door, personal door to rear garden.