3 Bedroom, House | Bradford Street, Old Town, Eastbourne
Forming part of this attractive barn conversion in Old Town - a charming 2/3 bedroom cottage of character with courtyard garden.
This intriguing Grade II listed property affords generous accommodation and wonderful features including exposed beams and vaulted ceilings. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith tiled floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.6m x 4.7m (21'6" x 15'5")affording a view over the walled courtyard garden, 2 radiators, doors to the courtyard, door to
- Large Store Room: 4.2m x 2.0m (13'10" x 6'6")with door to
- Workshop: 5.5m x 2.3m (18'0" x 7'6")with radiator, access to loft space.
- Utility Roomwith work surfaces incorporating single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer. NB the workshop, store room and utility room were previously the double garage.
- Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.7m (10'3" x 8'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher and refrigerator, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob and filter hood.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the spacious well lit first floor landing with vaulted ceiling.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.3m (13'4" x 10'8")with vaulted ceiling, large Velux window, range of fitted mirror wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- en Suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.8m x 2.7m (15'9" x 8'9")affording westerly views toward the downs, vaulted ceiling, radiator, door to
- Large walk in Wardrobewith radiator and access to loft space. NB. This room was previously an en suite shower room.
- Potential Bedroom 3: 2.5m x 2.4m (8'3" x 8'0")currently partly open to the landing, radiator.Timber staircase rises from the first floor Landing above the potential third bedroom to a useful mezzanine area.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail, stained glass window.
- OutsideTo the front of the property is a courtyard style walled garden affording a westerly aspect and brick paved for east of maintenance.There is off road parking in front of the workshop and larger store room which previously comprised the double garage.