2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Coleridge Walk, Langney
A spacious and well presented semi-detached 2 bedroom bungalow with garage in this sought after residential area.
The property has been well maintained over the years and now benefits from a refitted shower room and conservatory affording a lovely garden aspect. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.4m x 3.4m (17'7" x 11')with fire surround and fitted gas fire, gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.1m x 2.8m (10'0" x 9'1")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, single bowl sink unit, space for cooker and fridge freezer and further space and plumbing for washing machine.
- Conservatory: 2.9m x 2.0m (9'5" x 6'6")with lovely garden aspect, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.4m (12'6" x 11')affording a garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.0m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'4")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc and wash basin.
- OutsideA particularly lovely feature of this property is the garden setting with the front and rear garden principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect and has a paved patio flanking the rear elevation. There are flower beds and borders with pedestrian and vehicular rear access.
- Garage: 4.8m x 2.6m (15'9" x 8'5")with up and over door, light and power points.The property has the benefit of a separate off road parking space adjacent to the garage.