3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chiswick Place, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom first floor apartment commanding views to the sea within this west town centre purpose built development.
The property has been significantly improved over relatively recent years and offers outstanding retirement accommodation. An inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this apartment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith entry phone, radiator, large built in cloaks cupboard, shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and additional broom/storage cupboard, glazed double doors give access to
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.7m x 5.3m (18'8" x 17'3")commanding a fine view over the gardens toward the sea, two radiators.
- Kitchen: 3.5m x 3.0m (11'5" x 9'10")into the deep recess of the L shaped room, affording a view over the garden towards the sea and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets oven, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Firenzi double oven with grill, four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Firenzi washing machine, concealed wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.6m x 3.0m (18'5" x 9'8")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards, two radiators and door to
- en suite Separate wcwith wash basin, low level suite, range of fitted cabinets.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 2.6m (10'7" x 8'8")into the window bay with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 2.8m (10'2" x 9'3")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the sea.
- Spacious Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower with shower screen and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are maintained gardens and grounds and a delightful rear garden landscaped with an ornamental water feature over which the flat secures attractive views to the sea.Limited residents' car parking facility.Length of Lease100 years - to be confirmedMaintenance charge Approximately £944.55 per quarter