4 Bedroom, House | Beechwood Crescent, Old Town
Situated within this highly sought after residential area of Eastbourne - a well presented spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom house with south westerly garden and garage.
The property has been well maintained and benefits from a refitted en suite shower room as well as a family bathroom. The pretty courtyard style garden secures a south westerly aspect with views toward the downs. Four bedroom properties within this quiet close are extremely rarely available and an early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Lobbyand inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, access to understairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.4m x 3.4m (17'8" x 11')into the recesses flanking the chimney breast with bay window, handsome fire surround with fitted electric fire, radiator. The sitting room communicates with
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 3.3m (11' x 10'9")securing a lovely aspect over the south westerly garden toward the downs beyond, radiator, double glazed sliding patio door to garden, serving hatch.
- Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.2m (12'1" x 7'4")with aspect over the rear garden and views to the downs, fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the electric fan double oven with electric hob and filterhood over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and further space for refrigerator, recently installed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden.The staircase rises to the spacious First Floor Landing with access to loft space via a retractable ladder, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 4.1m (14'6" x 13'5")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with electric Mira shower, wash basin, wc, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.1m (13'2" x 10'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10" x 10'4")into the door recess and securing a lovely south westerly aspect over the garden to the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.6m x 2.3m (8'7" x 7'6")securing glorious views to the downs.
- Family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprsing panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, pedestal wash basin, wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the courtyard style rear garden. The garden extends to a depth of about 30' and secures a south westerly aspect and views towards the downs. The garden is paved for ease of maintenance with well stocked flower beds, garden storage unit. The front garden is laid to lawn with one off road car parking space.
- Integral Garage