4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Burlington Place, Eastbourne
A magnificent and spacious 4 bedroom purpose built mansion flat commanding fine southerly views from this iconic west town centre development.
Retaining delightful Art Deco style features the remarkably spacious accommodation is immaculately presented and has been substantially improved in recent years to provide an exceptionally elegant home with the benefit of south westerley views toward the Downs from principal rooms and from the balcony. There is the rare facility of a private parking space at the rear. Only an inspection will convey the considerable merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Communal front door with entry phone system
- Communal Entrance Lobbywith passenger lift or stairs rising to the second floor landing. Handsome front door to
- 30' Reception Hallwith fine parquet floor, feature stained glass window, radiator
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.2m x 4.0m (20'5" x 13'3")including the wide window bay and affording a fine southerly aspect including views toward the Downs, handsome period style fireplace surround, radiator and double glazed door to
- Balconywhich also commands southerly views toward the Downs
- Large Dining Room: 5.0m x 3.6m (16'5" x 11'11")with fine period style fireplace surround, radiator and double glazed casement doors leading to the southerly balcony
- Spacious Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.5m x 3.2m (18'1" x 10'5")fitted with a range of working surfaces with extensive built in storage cupboards and drawers above and below, composite sink unit with mixer tap, central island unit with storage below and integrated De Dietrich ceran type hob with height adjustable extractor hood over, eye level De Dietrich electric oven, space for dishwashing machine, space for refridgerator/freezer, large pantry, rear door to secondary staircase with dumbwaiter.
- Shower Room/wcrefitted with a white suite comprising glass enclosed corner shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, ladder radiator, part tiled walls, window
- Bedroom 1: 5.7m x 4.2m (18'8" x 13'11")including the wide window bay and with views over the communal gardens, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, wall mounted wash basin, two radiators
- Bedroom 2: 5.0m x 3.3m (16'5" x 10'11")with a double aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator
- Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 3.2m (11'8" x 10'5")with an aspect toward the Downs, radiator
- Bedroom 4: 3.6m x 2.6m (11'8" x 8'5")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator
- Luxuriously Refitted Shower Room/wcfitted with large glass enclosed walk-in shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, underfloor heating, fully tiled walls, windows
- Large Attic Store Roomnumber 5 accessed via the rear staircase. There is also a lock up store room on the ground floor
- Private Parking SpaceLocated at the rear of the building
- Maintenanceapproximately £1,137.50 per quarter (to be confirmed)
- Length of Lease999 years from 1998 (to be confirmed)