3 Bedroom, House | Dukes Green, Alfriston
Burnt House is a handsome Grade II listed house which presents attractive mellow brick elevations with grey headers.
Internally, the house provides bright and interesting accommodation arranged over three floors with a large lower ground floor. The 28' kitchen/dining room is a lovely room with a large inglenook fireplace and is fitted to one end with a range of wooden fronted units with wooden work surfaces, an integrated dishwasher, oven and hob. From the kitchen/dining room glazed double doors give direct access to a lovely decked seating area from which there are magnificent views. Adjacent to the kitchen/dining room is the double height sitting room which has a wood burning stove, exposed brick work and two window seats. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.76mX5.03m
- Sitting Room: 5.0m x 3.9m (16'3" x 12'9")
- Master Bedroom: 12.2m x 4.3m (40'0" x 14'0")
- En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.1m (13'3" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.5m (12'9" x 11'6")
- Family Bathroom
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Studio/Workshop: 4.3m x 3.4m (14'0" x 11')
- Workshop/Store Room: 7.7m x 4.5m (25'3" x 14'9")