3 Bedroom, House | North Street, Alfriston
A delightfully presented detached house of individual character affording southerly views over the Cuckmere Valley toward the downs.
The property has been substantially improved over recent years by the present owners who have created a lovely home of period character with handsome inglenook style fireplace and period style radiators as well as underfloor heating on the ground floor. The attractive flint walled garden extends to a depth of about 100' also securing a southerly aspect. Only an internal inspection will convey the individual character and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, underfloor heating and cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.45m x 3.89m (14'7" x 12'9")with handsome Victorian style fire surround with open hearth flanked by arched display recesses with oak built in cabinets and bressumer style beam over, tiled floor, radiator, underfloor heating and open plan with
- Spacious Dining Room: 6.88m x 2.64m (22'7" x 8'8")with large orangery style extension with tiled floor, part oak panelled walls, underfloor heating, 3 radiators and double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10" x 9'4")recently fitted with extensiver range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, deep glazed butler style sink with mixer tap, Leisure range style oven with double oven, grill and five gas hob with filter hood over, integrated eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below anddishwashing machine, underfloor heating, tiled floor and oak stable door to garden.
- Cloakroom/Shower Room*: 2.40m x 1.98m (7'10" x 6'6")with wash basin set into the cabinet with cupboard and space for washing machine below and wall cabinet over, radiator, low level wc, window. *The owners are installing a shower unit.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with linen storage cupboard and wall mounted combination boiler and loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 3.84m (14'6" x 12'7")with double aspect, radiator and door to
- Dressing Room: 2.84m x 1.45m (9'4" x 4'9")to include the depth of the wall to wall and floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator, window and door to bathroom.*NB A quotation has been given for the Dressing Room to be converted to a bathroom and the existing bathroom to be modified and to have access from bedroom 2.
- Spacious Bathroomwith Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, part panelled walls, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.18m x 2.87m (10'5" x 9'5")with radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard, maple flooring.
- en Suite Shower Unitwith wall mounted shower fittings and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.44m (9'4" x 8'0")with double aspect, radiator, fitted cabinets and book shelving, wall panelled and beamed ceilings.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the flint walled garden which extends around the side and rear of the house with access from the dining room and kitchen. The principal area of lawned garden extends to an overall depth of about 100' and includes a delightfully secluded area of walled courtyard garden with access from the dining room. Two integral garden stores.** We are advised by the owners that the property has benefitted from the use of two free car parking spaces in the car park opposite, as well as a dedicated locked space currently rented from the council for £120 pa.