4 Bedroom, House | Seaford Road, Eastbourne
ONLY BUYERS IN A POSITION TO BE ABLE TO PROCEED. A four bedroom end of terrace Victorian style house weith potential for garage space and parking. *
The property offers great potential for an excellent home subject to a program of modernisation. An inspection will convey the considerable scope and opportunity that this property offers.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, night storage heater.
- Sitting Room: 4.06m x 4.04m (13'4" x 13'3")with stone fire surround.
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10")with night storage heater.
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')with stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, walk in shelved pantry cupboard and walk in storage cupboard, door to rear lobby and garden aspect.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with night storage heater and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 3.30m x 3.15m (10'10" x 10'4")with panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.25m (11'4" x 10'8")including the depth of the range of wardrobe cupboards, wash basin.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.00m (8'10" x 6'7")excluding the depth of door recess, night storage heater.
- Bedroom 4: 2.36m x 1.88m (7'9" x 6'2")
- Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the garden which flanks the house in three sides and affords an attractive degree of privacy. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' and includes an aluminium framed greenhouse and timber garden store as well as an integral outside wc. There is gated side access to Latimer Road. *NB. With a long frontage to Latimer Road it is possible, subject to any consents required, to create an off road car parking space or construct a garage at the end of the garden.