3 Bedroom, House | Motcombe Road, Old Town
An extremely spacious 3 bedroom Victorian style house close to Motcombe Gardens in the heart of picturesque Old Town.
The generous accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years whilst retaining much of the period character. The property now benefits from a 17' refitted kitchen/breakfast room and the accommodation is well presented throughout. Properties of this size in this sought after location are rarely available and an early inspection to view is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallradiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.9m (15'4" x 12'10")into the wide bay window and with handsome fire surround and fitted gas fire. Views towards Motcombe Gardens, radiator, double doors to
- Dining Room: 3.7m x 3.3m (12'0" x 10'10")with period style fireplace and double glazed casement double doors to garden, radiator.
- Spacious Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.4m x 3.4m (17'7" x 11')and extensively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over. 1.5 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over and dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, breakfast bar, deep walk in larder cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, access to rear lobby.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc and wash basin, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to rear garden.The handsome period style staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the spacious well lit
- First Floor Landingaccess to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.8m x 4.6m (19'2" x 15')into the bay window, with handsome fire surround, views to Motcombe Gardens, radiator (this bedroom has the potential to be divided to create a fourth bedroom subject to consents).
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.4m (14'2" x 11')excluding the depth of the door recess, period style fireplace, airing cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 3.3m (12'0" x 10'9")with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Family Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising paneled bath with electric Mira shower over, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the large rear garden which is paved for ease of maintenance, extending to a depth in excess of 30' with gated rear access. The garden secures a westerly aspect. Timber garden store and further brick built large garden store.