3 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Old Town
A substantially and tastefully improved Victorian style three bedroom house within the sought after area of Old Town and within a relatively short distance of Gildredge House free school.
The present owners have significantly enhanced the property by a wide range of improvements in recent years. A large double glazed conservatory as well as double glazing throughout are installed. The large kitchen/dining room has been refitted and the luxurious bathroom features a Victorian style bath as well as a separate shower. This is an outstanding family home with a lovely walled southerly garden and an inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Sitting Room: 3.96m x 3.30m (13' x 10'10")with handsome period fire surround with open hearth, radiator.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.48m (13' x 11'5")with range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, matching breakfast bar, sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Bosch four ring gas hob with matching brushed steel finished Hotpoint extractor hood and built in electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Spacious double glazed Conservatory: 4.04m x 2.67m (13'3" x 8'9")with self cleaning Activ Blue roof glazing, two radiators, lovely garden aspect and double doors give access to the garden.The period staircase rises to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 3.35m (12'10" x 11')with period fire surround, radiator and fine view over Old Town to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 2.54m x 1.90m (8'4" x 6'3")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomrefitted with Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and hand shower corner shower unit with overhead rain shower and shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, concealed radiator, wall mounted Ariston gas fired boiler, pine flooring, window.The staircase continues to the second floor Landing lit by double glazed Velux style window, access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 3: 3.90m x 3.40m (12'10" x 11'2")with period fire surround, radiator and fine views over Old Town to the downs.
- OutsideThe garden to the front of the property is stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants which combine to provide a degree of privacy from Church Street, particularly as the property is significantly higher than Church Street. The southerly rear garden has been attractively landscaped by the present owners who have created a charming result. The walled garden extends to a depth of about 25' with a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with access from the conservatory. There is useful pedestrian access from the rear garden to Vicarage Lane and Vicarage Road which provide car parking opportunity.