4 Bedroom, House | Longland Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom semi detached house within a particularly sought after area of Old Town commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea.
The property offers outstanding accommodation for family use and, retaining a great deal of its delightful Art Deco style period detail, the property is a particularly attractive home with enormous potential. An inspection is strongly recommended and there is no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.8m x 2.2m (15'7" x 7'3")with deep storage space below the handsome original staircase and cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.0m x 3.3m (16'4" x 10'10")commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and featuring a handsome Art Deco style fire surround with oak over mantle, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'9" x 11'9")with attractive Art Deco style fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.1m (11'9" x 6'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated Candy oven with 4 ring Hot Point gas hob and filter hood over, radiator, double glazed door to side access and door to
- Large Pantry Cupboardwith window and shelving.The attractive period staircase rises to the Spacious First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large boarded loft space which has been fitted with a double glazed window and secures outstanding views (building regulation approval would be required to utilise this attractive space as formal accommodation).
- Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'5")with a view towards the downs, pretty Art Deco style tiled fire surround flanked by fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 3.3m (10'10" x 10'8")with breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea, Art Deco style tiled fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.6m x 2.5m (8'5" x 8'4")commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.6m x 2.2m (8'5" x 7'3")with a view towards the downs, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its delightful rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 50' commanding glorious views over Eastbourne. Laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance there are borders containing a variety of shrubs and plants. Timber framed Summerhouse. Gated side access.
- Integral Workshop: 4.9m x 3.3m (16'2" x 10'8")with limited head height and offering outstanding storage space. Recently installed wall mounted Intergas gas fired boiler for central heating. Double glazed window, garden aspect and door to further area of storage space.
- Outside wcwith wash basin and window.
- *NBPotential Parking Space - included in the sale of this property is a small parcel of land which is situated a short distance up the narrow lane at the end of Longland Road on the right hand side which, in the past, has been used as a vegetable plot. Subject to any consents required and also subject to some modification there is ample space for parking or the erection of a garage.