4 Bedroom, House | Letheren Place, Old Town, Eastbourne
Commanding views toward the downs - A four bedroom detached house within a most sought after Old Town location.
Commanding views toward the downs - A four bedroom detached house within a most sought after Old Town location. The property has unusually generously proportioned accommodation which, with some improvement, will afford a delightful family home which will be equally suitable for retirement. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs and door to integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 5.6m x 3.6m (18'5" x 11'9")excluding the depth of the deep oriel bay window, hansome fireplace surround for gas or electric fire, double aspect, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.4m x 3.0m (11' x 9'9")with garden aspect, radiator and double glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.8m x 2.8m (12'4" x 9'2")with a view toward the downs and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi oven and four ring ceran Tricity hob with filter hood over, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.2m x 1.8m (7'2" x 5'9")with worktop with stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and drying machine, door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.8m x 3.7m (15'9" x 12'2")to include the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, double aspect including views toward the downs and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, bidet, radiator, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.8m (11'4" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.0m (12'2" x 6'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and deep door recess, view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.9m x 2.5m (9'6" x 8'4")with radiator.
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, shower unit, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the garden which flanks the house on three sides. The principal area of garden is situated on the side of the house and is mainly lawned as well as partly walled and extends to a depth of about 30' by a similar width affording a fine westerly view toward the downs. There is gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.3m x 2.5m (17'4" x 8'2")with up and over door and personal rear door to the entrance hall, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, window.The entrance dirve affords additional off road car parking space.