4 Bedroom, House | Selwyn Road, Eastbourne
A detached 4 bedroom house within a relatively short distance of the amenities of the town centre.
A detached 4 bedroom house within a relatively short distance of the amenities of the town centre. The attractively presented accommodation with its unusually generous ground floor accommodation is ideal for a family home and an inspection is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Deep Entrance Porchwith double glazed panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.33m x 3.30m (17'6" x 10'10")with double aspect, 2 radiators and sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- TV Room: 2.97m x 2.30m (9'9" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 5.70m (20'0" x 18'8")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room affording a double aspect with the kitchen area equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Neff double oven with grill and Creda four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, 2 radiators, double doors to the reception hall and door to garden.
- Utility Room: 2.40m x 1.65m (7'10" x 5'5")with worktop with drawers below, stainless steel sink unit, wall cabinets, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler for central heating, radiator and door to integral garage.
- Study: 2.29m x 2.06m (7'6" x 6'9")with radiator.The staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to the main loft.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.30m x 3.40m (17'5" x 11'2")into the deep door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 2.36m (11'8" x 7'9")including the depth of the floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.92m (9'8" x 9'7")including the depth of the floor to ceiling range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.57m x 2.26m (8'5" x 7'5")with view towards the downs, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe easily maintained gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 45' and about 50' in width. Laid mainly to lawn there are borders containing a variety of shrubs and plants. A paved terrace flanks part of the rear elevation and there is gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.26m x 2.36m (17'3" x 7'9")with up and over door, retractable loft ladder to loft area and internal door from the utility room.The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking and turning space.