4 Bedroom, House | New Upperton Road, Old Town
Situated in the heart of Old Town - A beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom house of period character with lawned garden and garage.
This attractive home has been substantially improved and extended by the present owners and now benefits from a refitted kitchen/breakfast room and two luxuriously refitted bathroom/shower rooms. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions, charm and high merit of this fine family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith handsome front door to
- Reception Hallwith two radiators, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level suite and wash basin.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.9m x 4.6m (16'0" x 15'1")into the bay window with fireplace and woodburning stove, fitted shelves and storage units, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.4m x 3.6m (14'6" x 11'10")with period style fireplace, two radiators, double doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.6m x 3.9m (15'1" x 12'10")refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of cabinets over, deep ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, space for range cooker, island unit with breakfast bar, deep walk in larder cupboard, double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Utility/Drying Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine, door to rear garden and door to garage.The handsome period style staircase rises to the first floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.7m (14'6" x 12'0")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards with period style fireplace, radiator, views over Old Town to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.4m (12'4" x 11'3")with period style fireplace, views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'10" x 11'8")with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.6m x 2.4m (15'1" x 7'10")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.The staircase continues to the top floor Landing.
- Study: 2.0m x 1.8m (6'6" x 6'0")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Family Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, roll top and claw foot bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, handsome period style fireplace, two heated towel rails.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the garden which secures a south westerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with raised flower beds and borders, a wide paved terrace provides ample seating area. The garden secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy. Timber shed, part flint walled and side access.
- Workshopwith door from the utility/drying room.
- Garage: 4.9m x 2.7m (16'1" x 9')(Accessed from Watts Lane) with up and over door, light and power points.