3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grassington Road, Meads
An extremely spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment in lower Meads with private 115' south westerly rear garden and garage.
This generously proportioned apartment benefits from a lovely garden setting with the private garden securing a south westerly aspect. The apartment also benefits from a 23' sitting/dining room and an 18' reception hall. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this apartment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith oak flooring, two radiators. Inner glazed door to
- Magnificent Reception/Dining Hall: 5.60m x 3.68m (18'4" x 12'1")with brick fireplace, three radiators.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.24m x 4.52m (23'9" x 14'10")securing a lovely aspect over the rear garden, fireplace with fitted gas fire, two radiators, door to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.06m x 4.01m (13'4" x 13'2")affording a garden aspect and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven and grill, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, gas hob with filter hood over, deep walk in larder cupboard, gas fired boiler, two doors give access to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.20m x 4.78m (17'1" x 15'8")excluding the depth of the door recess and securing an aspect over the front garden, handsome fire surround, built in wardrobe cupboards, three radiators, door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith large wet room/shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with marble top and cupboards below, wc, built in storage cupboard, extractor fan, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9" x 9'10")with two radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 3.40m x 2.16m (11'2" x 7'1")with garden aspect, excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, extractor, radiator.
- Inner Hallwaywith storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the fine garden setting. The gardens are arranged to the front and rear, the pretty walled front garden is principally laid to lawn. The rear garden affords a south westerly aspect and measures a depth of approximately 115' securing a good degree of available sunshine and a high degree of privacy, flower beds and borders, range of mature trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation of the apartment, three timber sheds, greenhouse.
- Garage: 5.38m x 2.90m (17'8" x 9'6")with light and power points. the private driveway affords off road parking space.