3 Bedroom, House | Cuckmere Court, The Furlongs
Affording lovely views over the adjacent village green toward the Downs - a well presented 3 bedroom house with a southerly rear garden in the sought after downland village of Alfriston
The accommodation has been well maintained and improved over the years and affords a spacious sitting room, a kitchen/dining room, ground floor cloakroom with wc, three bedrooms and a recently refitted family bathroom. There are fine views secured from the front rooms across the village playing grounds with the countryside of the South Downs visible just beyond. Opportunities are rarely presented within this price range within the Cuckmere Valley and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance HallWith deep recess below stairs, store cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.22m x 3.89m (13'10" x 12'9")Affording a delightful aspect at the front over the village green toward the South Downs, fitted shelving, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.88m x 2.74m (16'0" x 9')Fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of oak fronted wall cabinets over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch electric double overs, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, integrated Blomberg washing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer, tiled floor, radiator, door to rear garden.
- Cloakroom/wcWith white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard storage below and tiled splash back, mirrored cupboard unit, tiled floor, window.The staircase rises to the
- First Floor LandingWith cupboard housing Ideal gas fired boiler, hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 2.97m (13'10" x 9'9")(excluding door recess). Affording lovely views over the adjacent playing fields toward the nearby countryside of the South Downs, built in full height wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 2.77m (12'9" x 9'1")With an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 1.83m (10'3" x 6'0")Affording views over the adjacent playing field towards the Downs, radiator, storage cupboard.
- Bathroom/wcFitted with a white suite comprising paneled bath with shower end and screen with independent shower fittings, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, mirrored cupboard unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the front and rear with the rear garden measuring approximately 25' in depth and securing a southerly aspect being partly lawned with a paved patio area, borders stocked with a variety of shrubs and plants, brick built garden store, gated rear access. The front garden is lawned with a high hedge providing a good degree of privacy and there are views secured over the adjacent playing fields.