4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom family house in Old Town with south westerly rear garden.
This attractive home has been the subject of improvement by the present owners and now benefits from a open plan kitchen/dining room with lovely rear garden aspect and a separate shower room/wc as well as the family bathroom. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Double Glazed Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.8m (15'3" x 12'7")into the bay window, handsome fire surround with fitted wood burner, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.7m x 5.6m (25'3" x 18'5")reducing to 9'2" at its narrowest point and affording a glorious aspect over the rear garden, extensively equipped with range of solid beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching walled cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, exposed brick chimney breast with fitted range cooker and extractor, integrated appliances include the dishwasher and washing machine, breakfast bar, fitted shelving and storage units, 2 sets of double doors give access to the rear garden.The staircase rises to the first floor landing with access to loft space, fitted storage cupboard housing the modern gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.4m (13'4" x 11'1")with handsome period style fireplace, fitted wardrobe cupboards, westerly views towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.2m (12'3" x 10'4")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, built in wardrobe cupboard, handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.8m (9'5" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the door recess and securing westerly views towards the downs, fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10")excluding the depth of the storage cupboard with fitted shelving, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower attachment over, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of about 80' and secures a south westerly aspect. The walled rear garden in principally laid to lawn but with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Areas of decking providing ample seating space. There is also a covered sheltered seating area again securing a south westerly aspect. Timber garden shed. Pedestrian rear access.
- Studio (previously garage): 3.6m x 2.9m (11'9" x 9'6")with double glazed bifolding doors, light and power points. To the rear of the studio is the remainder of the previous garage with up and over door. There is vehicular access from Upwick Road.