3 Bedroom, House | The Street, Litlington
Set within one of the loveliest gardens of Litlington extending to nearly one acre - A charming three bedroom semi detached cottage of a type so rarely available within the scenic Cuckmere valley.
The property has been improved over the years to provide a delightful home and offers potential, subject to any consents required, for extension to provide a more spacious home if required. Only an inspection will convey the charm of the property and its unique setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Enclosed Entrance Porchwith inner front door to
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 5.5m x 3.3m (18'2" x 10'9")with double aspect and log burning stove inset in the fireplace on tiled hearth flanked by cabinets with book shelving over, pine floor.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.4m x 3.0m (14'6" x 9'10")with lovely garden aspect toward the scenic Cuckmere valley and equipped with extensive range of hardwood worktops with Shaker style drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, Belfast sink, integrated refrigerator, dishwasher, electric 3 oven Aga, fitted shelving, part panelled walls, tiled floors and door to rear lobby.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, wash basin, electric radiator, window.
- Large walk in shelved Pantry Cupboard
- Spacious rear Utility Lobbywith range of fitted cupboards, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.4m x 3.3m (11' x 10'10")with cottage style fireplace, fitted cupboards and dressing table unit, pine flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.6m (12'4" x 11'8")to include the depth of the deep floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboard, cottage style fireplace, pine flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 2.3m x 2.1m (7'8" x 6'10")
- Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit with multi jet shower system, wash basin and low level wc, Jerusalem stone tiled walls and floor, underfloor heating and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its especially fine garden setting which secures an unusually high degree of seclusion and provides endless opportunity for the keen gardener. The remarkable peace and tranquility of this garden might, from time to time, be disturbed by deafening bird song. The principal area of garden is situated on the westerly side of the house and extends to an overall depth of about 300' with a maximum width at the end of the garden of about 150'. The garden reduces in width as it returns to the house where the principal area of formal lawned garden is flanked by a wide variety of specimen trees and shrubs including mature rhododendrons. There is a fine old willow tree as well as a statuesque group of trees including an old pine and a magnificent poplar. There is a sheltered courtyard area of garden which has access from the kitchen and secures sun through most of the day. A range of useful outbuildings including a workshop with light and power, a large timber store and an additional utility store. A timber garden store and an aluminium framed greenhouse.
- Deatched single Garagewith additional car parking space adjacent for several other cars.