2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Wilmington Square, Eastbourne
Affording views to the English Channel - a delightfully presented two bedroom apartment on the third floor of prestigious Berkeley Court just off Eastbourne's lovely seafront promenade.
The accommodation features a spacious bay-fronted sitting/dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms, a refitted shower room/wc and a second shower room/wc. Berkeley Court benefits from a maintenance manager and a communal central heating system which enables economic running costs for residents. A viewing is highly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance HallWith built in cloaks cupboard, built in store cupboard, shelved linen cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, intercom system, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 7.0m x 3.3m (22'11" x 10'9")reducing to 8'4" in dining area, commanding views to the English Channel and to the countryside of the South Downs from the bay window end, period style fireplace surround, two radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.0m x 2.0m (13'3" x 6'5")Fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, composite sink unit with mixer tap, Electrolux dishwasher, Hotpoint washing machine, Philips/Whirlpool electric oven and grill, Philips/Whirlpool four ring electric hob with filter hood over, Philips/Whirlpool refigerator and freezer, part tiled walls, radiator, views at the rear toward the Devonshire Park Theatre.
- Bedroom 1: 3.2m x 3.0m (10'7" x 9'9")With a view to the sea, a range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m x 2.4m (10'2" x 7'9")With an aspect to the rear toward the theatre, large built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Room 1Recently refitted and comprising a large glass enclosed and fitted shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with electric mirror unit over, Xpelair extractor, radiator, part tiled walls.
- Shower Room 2Fitted with independent shower unit with folding screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
- Lock up StoreLocated just along the communal landing. There is also a chute for refuse disposal.