4 Bedroom, House | Barrier Reef Way, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented detached 4 bedroom house in one of the most attractive settings that we have seen recently close to the water in Sovereign Harbour.
With a view over the water from the first floor, the accommodation is immaculately presented and provides outstanding accommodation for a family or for a generously proportioned retirement home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.2m x 3.3m (13'8" x 10'8")with attractive aspect over the front garden and maintained lawns beyond toward the waterfront. Period style fire surround with marble tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, radiator and double doors give access to
- Spacious Dining Room: 3.6m x 2.6m (11'10" x 8'7")with radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 2.7m x 2.3m (9' x 7'7")with lovely garden aspect, tiled floor and double glazed casement doors giving access to the rear garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.4m x 3.3m (14'6" x 10'9")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with a delightful garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the eye level Belling double oven with grill, Neff four ring gas hob with filter hood over, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.2m x 1.7m (7'4" x 5'6")with worktop and stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boilerk plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, double glazed door to the rear garden and door to integral garage.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with linen storage cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder and access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom: 3.5m x 3.3m (11'4" x 10'8")with attractive view towards the harbour, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 5.4m x 2.4m (17'10" x 7'9")reducing due to the sloping ceilings and with view towards the harbour, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.7m x 2.6m (8'9" x 8'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.6m x 2.4m (8'5" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its exceptionally well maintained garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with borders containing a variety of flowering shrubs and plans. There is a timber framed garden store and an aluminium framed greenhouse. The garden extends to an overall depth of about 50'.
- Integral Garage: 5.7m x 2.4m (18'7" x 8'0")with up and over door.There is additional car parking space in front of the garage.