4 Bedroom, House | The Street, Wilmington
Sundown is an attractive 4 bedroom detached chalet style residence set within extensive gardens at the end of a private lane within the downland village of Wilmington and affording views across the adjacent countryside and village.
Available with no upward chain, Sundown offers spacious and versatile accommodation. A fine feature is an impressive 26' sitting room with contemporary inglenook style fireplace and wood burning stove. Although some modernisation is now required replacement double glazing was recently installed. There is a detached double garage with an integrated studio, whilst to the front there is a large forecourt which offers parking for several vehicles. The charming walled gardens incorporate a swimming pool, a large duck pond and a vegetable garden as well as formal gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby: 1.6m x 1.4m (5'2" x 4'7")with hardwood glazed double doors to
- Entrance Hallwith built in cupboard and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 8.1m x 6.2m (26'7" x 20'2")affording a double aspect, large contemporary inglenook style fireplace with woodburning stove set into a sunken seating area.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 4.2m x 3.6m (13'10" x 11'10")into bay, affording double aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.7m x 3.6m (15'3" x 11'9")maximum measurements with extensive range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include induction hob with extractor fan above, built in electric oven and grill, radiator, tiled flooring.
- Inner Rear Lobbywith built in cupboard and tiled floor, door to
- Conservatory: 3.6m x 3.1m (11'9" x 10'1")overlooking the extensive and attractive rear gardens with double doors to the patio area.
- Bedroom 1: 5.1m x 3.6m (16'10" x 11'10")into the bay window, sliding door to
- En suite Shower Roomcomprising built in shower cubicle with electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, heated towel rail, wall mounted electric heater, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Downstairs Family Bathroomcomprising panelled bath, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator, tiled walls, frosted glass window, extractor fan.The hardwood staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'0")with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, access to under eaves storage, double glazed door to
- Extensive Balconyextending the whole width of the property surrounded by decorative balustrade and affords a delightful view across the grounds of the property and surrounding area.
- Bedroom 3: 4.2m x 3.2m (13'9" x 10'4")with double aspect and fine views over the adjacent farmland towards the downs, built in under eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin inset into vanity unit, low level wc.
- OutsideApproached from the lane via a wooden five bar gate the front garden incorporates an extensive forecourt with parking for several vehicles and an area of lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs. The mature and lovely gardens to the side and rear of the property incorporate a large expanse of lawn with attractive flower and shrub borders. A focal point is the delightful large duck pond with island and water features. There is also a large vegetable garden with fruit cage and various outbuildings include a shed and a greenhouse. The grounds are mostly walled affording much privacy.
- Swimming PoolThe swimming pool is surrounded by a terrace and incorporates pool covering as well as 3 changing cubicles.
- Detached Double Garagewith up and over door and adjacent
- Studio: 6.2m x 2.4m (20'2" x 8'0")with power and lighting, plumbing.