2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grassington Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and elegantly appointed first floor apartment within one of the most exclusive residential areas just to the west of Eastbourne town centre.
The property is attractively presented benefitting from the installation of new carpets. We are advised that the apartment is held on a 999 year lease with a share of the freehold of the building. Only an internal inspection will convey the appeal of this most attractive apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallrecently refurbished with staircase to First Floor Landing and Front Door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith large storage/linen cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, entryphone system.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.8m x 4.5m (15'10" x 14'10")with a handsome period style fire place with an open hearth and flanked by a fitted cabinet and affording a double aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.4m x 2.1m (11'3" x 6'10")with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and fitted appliances include electric oven with four ring gas hob in matching brushed steel with filter hood over, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, plumbing for dishwashing machine, door to the side access and fire escape.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.6m (13'9" x 11'10")with fine period marble fire surround with tiled hearth and affording a double aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 4.6m x 2.5m (15' x 8'2")
- Large Bathroomwith white Edwardian style suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc and heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere is a communal garden at the rear of the building for the exclusive use of the residents.