4 Bedroom, House | Milton Crescent, Old Town
A much improved four bedroom semi detached house in sought after Old Town with a south westerly garden.
The accommodation has been much improved in recent years featuring unusually spacious open plan kitchen/family living room in addition to the large sitting room. The double length garage has been modified to provide a studio room at the rear and the property offers outstanding family accommodation with generous off road car parking.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator, handsome contemporary style staircase with stainless steel detail, cupboard below stairs, deep storage cupboard, tiled floor.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.6m x 4.1m (15'2" x 13'6")with log burning stove in the fireplace recess, radiator, oak flooring.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Reception Room area: 6.6m x 6.5m (21'8" x 21'3")approximately into the recess commanding a southerly garden aspect and in the kitchen area equipped with a range of oak working surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven with matching stainless steel four ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, washing machine, space for American style refrigerator, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler for central heating and in the Sitting/Dining area there is a contemporary style log burning stove and oak flooring, two radiators, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed casement doors give access to the southerly terrace and garden.The contemporary style staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 3.5m (16'4" x 11'6")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 3.0m (13'9" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the door recess and the floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.9m x 2.8m (9'5" x 9'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.8m x 2.7m (9'3" x 9')with radiator and built in storage cupboard.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with mixer tap, shower attachment and independent wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and window.
- OutsideThe gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear south westerly garden extending to a depth of about 60'. Laid extensively to lawn the garden secures a good degree of sunshine and privacy there is also a wide stone paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with access from the kitchen/family living room.
- Detached timber Chalet style Summerhouseequipped as a SaunaThe double length garage has been modified to provide
- Studio: 4.7m x 2.2m (15'3" x 7'4")with provision for a wash basin, power and light point, double glazed window and double glazed door from the terrace.
- Garage: 3.8m x 2.5m (12'6" x 8'2")with up and over door.Covered Car Port providing additional car parking space and the block paved entrance forecourt offers very generous additional car parking and turning space.