2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Eastbourne
A delightfully presented and generously proportioned second floor apartment within an exclusive residential location just west of the town centre.
This elegant development was one of the last projects completed by the well known developers Llewellyn's and this apartment offers great potential for a delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, large linen storage cupboard housing pressurized hot water cylinder, large cloaks cupboard, entry phone.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.5m x 4.7m (18'2" x 15'4")affording a delightful double aspect with two radiators and a double glazed door gives access to the
- Balconywhich also affords a southerly aspect.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.5m x 2.3m (11'4" x 7'5")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven with grill below, four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, Ariston dishwashing machine and Whirlpool washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler installed in relatively recent years, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 3.2m (12'9" x 10'7")with fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 2.8m (12'4" x 9'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens which afford a delightful setting for Kingsland.
- Garage: 5.5m x 2.7m (18'0" x 9')with automatic roller door, power and light points.The communal entrance forecourt is secured by an electronic gated system.
- MaintenanceApproximately £401 per quarter (to be confirmed)