2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Dittons Road, Eastbourne
A ground floor apartment of individual character affording westerly views toward Gildredge Park and forming part of a remarkably detached Edwardian style period house.
The accommodation benefits from a large single garage and a particularly spacious sitting/dining room as well as a small area of terraced garden which secures a westerly aspect. An inspection will convey the potential that this property affords.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep walk in storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator and window.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.7m x 5.4m (18'7" x 17'8")with a delightful garden aspect and featuring a fire surround set within the arched recess flanked by stained glass windows, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.3m x 2.9m (10'8" x 9'5")with garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of oak finished cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and oven, 2 shelved pantry cupboards, radiator, double glazed door to the
- Private area of Paved Terracewith the communal area of garden beyond.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 2.7m (16'3" x 8'9")excluding the depth of the deep walk in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, oak parquet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 2.9m x 2.0m (9'5" x 6'8")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- OutsideThere is a private area of garden terace with access from the kitchen beyond which are communal gardens.
- Large Garage: 5.6m x 3.3m (18'3" x 10'10")with up and over door and power points. The garage is the left hand one of the pair nearest the flat.
- Length of Lease219 years from 1970 (to be confirmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £90 per month (to be confirmed)