3 Bedroom, House | Mary Ann Lane, East Dean
Forming part of this outstanding development of new houses - a semi detached 3 bedroom house securing glorious downland views from the edge of the picturesque village of East Dean.
Only an inspection will convey the spacious proportions and appeal of this property. An extremely rare opportunity.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith space for small study area.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with white suite.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.50m x 5.08m (18'1" x 16'8")into the recess under the stairs and affording views across the adjacent fields, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.10m x 3.56m (26'7" x 11'8")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cupboards over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, door to rear garden.
- Utility Roomwith working surface, sink unit with mixer tap and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.The staircase rises to the first floor landing with access to loft space, fitted storage cupboards, suntube providing natural light.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.40m (14'10" x 14'5")securing glorious downland views, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, wc.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5" x 10'8")excluding the depth of the door recess, with views to Belle Tout lighthouse, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.52m x 3.53m (14'10" x 11'7")securing an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash basin, wc.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the principal area of lawned garden at the rear. The front garden affords gated access to the adjacent playing fields.
- Double Carportand additional car parking space.