3 Bedroom, House | Mary Ann Lane, East Dean
Forming part of this outstanding development of new houses combining traditional and contemporary styling for modern living within an old world setting - a detached 3 bedroom house securing glorious downland views from the edge of the picturesque village of East Dean.
Only an inspection will convey the spacious proportions and appeal of this property. An extremely rare opportunity.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, door to rear garden.
- Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising wc and wash basin.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.64m x 4.67m (18'6" x 15'4")securing lovely open views toward the adjacent playing fields, fitted log burning stove, 2 sets of double doors give access to the gardens on the south and west sides.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.94m x 5.33m (19'6" x 17'6")securing views to the downs and extensively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, bi-folding concertina doors give access to the garden.
- Utility Roomwith working surface and fitted cupboards, sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, 2 built in storage cupboards.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.94m x 4.04m (19'6" x 13'3")securing views over the playing fields to the downs beyond, radiator, door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wc and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.96m (13'7" x 13')affording a double aspect with downland views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 3.60m (13'6" x 11'10")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash basin and wc.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the principal area of lawned garden at the rear. The front garden affords gated access to the adjacent playing fields.
- Double Carport