3 Bedroom, House | Linden Close, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented three bedroom family house with lawned rear garden affording a southerly aspect.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and now benefits from a refitted kitchen as well as gas fired central heating and double glazing. The generous accommodation includes a spacious 19' sitting/dining room securing a lovely garden aspect. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wc comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, window
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.0m x 4.5m (19'9" x 14'8")at its widest point narrowing to 11'4 and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, double glazed sliding patio doors give access to the rear garden, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.7m x 2.7m (9' x 9')and comprising an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cupboards over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and further space for cooker. The kitchen affords an aspect over the front garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 2.9m (14'5" x 9'7")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'6" x 10'0")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'8" x 9')with radiator
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the principal rear garden being laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and a high degree of available sunshine can be enjoyed, a wide decked terrace flanks the rear elevation which provides ample seating area, timber garden shed. Off Road Parking is situated at the rear of the property.