3 Bedroom, House | Richmond Place, Eastbourne
Chain Free. A beautifully presented three bedroom spacious town house with garage and lawned rear garden securing a southerly aspect.
The property offers versatile accommodation and is immaculately presented throughout and has the benefit of a lawned rear garden securing a southerly aspect as well as a Balcony off the sitting/dining room securing a westerly aspect and evening sunshine. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the feel of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, large store cupboard with space and plumbing for appliances, understairs storage cupboard with hot water cylinder.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls, window.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.1m x 2.7m (16'8" x 9')into the recesses and extensively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, integrated appliances include the electric eye level Neff fan oven with grill, gas hob and filter hood, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler. The kitchen secures a lovely aspect over the rear garden, double doors give access to the garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.1m x 5.0m (16'7" x 16'4")approximate measurements of the 'L' shaped room which commands a westerly aspect, two radiators, double doors give access to
- Balconysecuring a westerly aspect and evening sunshine.
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room: 5.1m x 2.8m (16'8" x 9'4")into the recesses and affording an aspect over the rear garden and radiator.
- Juliette BalconyThe staircase continues to the second top floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.4m (14'6" x 11')excluding the depth of the extensive range of deep built in wardrobe cupboards, westerly views towards the downs, 2 radiators, door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.5m (10'7" x 8'3")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Spacious family Bathroomwith white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideA particular feature of this property is the southerly rear garden which is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, raised flower beds and borders. A paved patio flanks the rear elevation and provides ample seating space, timber garden shed, outside tap. There is a pretty area of front garden and a raised ornamental fish pond.
- Integral Garage: 4.8m x 2.4m (15'10" x 8'0")with electric up and over door, power and light points, raised storage area.The private entrance drive affords good off road parking space.