3 Bedroom, House | 2 Rossington Close, Eastbourne
A charming and well presented three bedroom semi detached house with a small private southerly rear garden and garage in this quiet close.
The property is well presented throughout and provides a delightful home in this extremely quiet location. The courtyard style rear garden secures a high degree of available sunshine and a high degree of privacy. This property also benefits from a piece of land adjacent to its garage with a timber cabin/studio with light and power. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 4.8m x 3.9m (15'7" x 12'8")reducing to 6'9" at its narrowest point and securing a southerly aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double glazed doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'8" x 8'10")into the recesses and affording an aspect over the front garden. Fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with gas hob over and filter hood, further integrated appliances include the low level refrigerator and freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, heated towel rail.The staircase rises to the well lit
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.4m x 2.7m (11'2" x 8'10")excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboards and with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.8m x 2.6m (9'4" x 8'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.2m x 2.0m (7'1" x 6'6")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising paneled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, extractor, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the private courtyard style rear garden with small area of lawn and a range of shrubs and fruit trees. A paved patio flanks the rear elevation and provides seating space, gated side access.
- Timber Cabin/Studio: 2.7m x 2.2m (9' x 7'4")situated to the west of the adjacent garage set within a private area of lawned garden. The cabin provides a lovely quiet space to enjoy the afternoon sunshine. Light and power points.