6 Bedroom, House | Gore Park Road, Eastbourne
A substantial six bedroom, three storey semi detached period home located within the popular Old Town area affording fine views across Eastbourne and adjacent downland.
The property benefits from a spacious 17' sitting room with feature bay window, 16' dining room with double glazed french doors opening onto attractive lawned garden and a spacious kitchen with built in appliances. The top floor has two bedrooms, a shower room and separate wc which could offer an opportunity for sub letting. The property retains many original features and incorporates much character and charm. An early inspections comes strongly recommended.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Hallwaywith radiator and attractive staircase, door to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin.
- Stting Room: 14.0m x 5.3m (45'11" x 17'3")into bay window with feature gas coal effect fire and decorative surround, double radiator, feature bay window over looking front aspect.
- Dining Room: 5.1m x 3.7m (16'7" x 12'0")with double radiator, feature fireplace with ornate surround, double glazed french doors opening onto rear garden.
- Kitchen: 9.0m x 4.7m (29'6" x 15'4")fitted with range of work tops with cupboards below and wall cabinets over, built in appliances include Bosch ceramic hob with double electric oven under, built in Bosch washing machine and built in Bosch dishwasher, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed window and door opening onto the attractive rear garden.Staircse leads to the
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1: 4.7m x 3.7m (15'3" x 12'1")into the bay window with radiator, built in wardrobes, large window with front aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.7m (13'6" x 12'0")with single radiator, feature fireplace with ornate surround, built in wardrobes and shelving either side of the chimine
- Bedroom 3: 4.7m x 2.5m (15'4" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 3.1m (10'1" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 5: 3.4m x 1.7m (11'2" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 6: 3.7m x 3.4m (12'0" x 11'2")
- Shower Room