3 Bedroom, House | Grasmere Close, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented detached family home affording three/four bedrooms and situated within a charming close.
The present owners have carried out a program of improvements and have presented the property, in our opinion, to a high standard. There is a double glazed conservatory with doors leading onto the rear lawned garden and terrace. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroomwith low level suite, wall mounted wash basin and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.5m x 3.2m (14'7" x 10'6")with 2 radiators, mellowed Sussex style fire place with tiled hearth, double glazed doors open into
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.7m x 3.3m (18'10" x 10'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and wall cabinets over, cabinet lighting, inset sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances including Hotpoint dishwasher, washing machine, Samsung ceramic hob with Bosch electric oven and extractor fan over, double glazed window and door to rear garden, sliding patio door to
- Conservatory: 3.0m x 2.4m (9'10" x 8'0")double glazed with radiator and double glazed french doors to the rear garden.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.6m x 2.3m (11'10" x 7'7")into the widest point, radiator, built in cupboard houseing GloWorm gas fired boiler, built in understairs storage cupboard.The staircase rises to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 3.1m (12'7" x 10'2")with radiator, built in double wardrobe, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomcomprising Mira electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4m x 3.1m (11' x 10'1")with built in double wardrobe cupboards, radiator and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3: 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor.
- OutsideThere are delightful gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and a raised area of decking. Garden shed, outside tap and gated side access. The rear garden adjoins the tree lined railway line and is therefore not overlooked.The driveway provides off road parking space.