4 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
An unusually spacious and attractively presented four bedroom semi detached family house with a delightful 100' garden.
The accommodation has been improved significantly over the years and offers potential for an outstanding family home. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of the garden setting.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hallwith pine floor, radiator, cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, extractor fan and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.7m x 4.5m (15'5" x 14'10")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire on marble hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.0m x 3.4m (13' x 11'3")with fireplace recess, two radiators, lovely garden aspect and sliding double glazed patio door to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.2m x 3.5m (13'10" x 11'6")into the recess with a lovely garden aspect and range of working surfaces with pine finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to
- Large Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, double glazed front door to garden and door toThe handsome Arts & Crafts style staircase rises to the
- First Floor Galleried Landingwith radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, retractable ladder to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.7m x 4.5m (15'5" x 14'10")into the recesses with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.4m (14'2" x 11'3")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboard and storage cupboards with central drawer unit, radiator and outstanding views over the rear garden and Eastbourne toward the sea.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.4m (11'3" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.6m x 2.4m (11'8" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith paneled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
- Integral Garage: 4.5m x 2.4m (14'9" x 8'0")with double doors from the entrance drive and rear door to the utility lobby, wall mounted Glow Worm gas fired boiler.The entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the delightful and extensively lawned garden at the rear. Extending to a depth of approximately 100', the garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance bordered by a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation affording a delightful aspect. There is a timber framed garden shed and integral garden store, formerly an outside wc. Gated side access.