3 Bedroom, House | Chamberlain Road, Old Town
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom family house with off road parking and 70' rear garden in the sought after residential area of Old Town.
The property has been in the present ownership for 50 years and has been substantially improved over those years, to provide a lovely family home. Benefits include the spacious refitted shower room/wc and the large 18' conservatory affording a lovely garden aspect. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith block flooring.Inner Glazed Sliding Door to
- Reception Hallradiator, deep walk in storage cupboard with window.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'2" x 12'4")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and the bay window, brick fire surround with gas heater, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.1m x 3.3m (13'7" x 10'9")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, electric heater, radiator and serving hatch.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.6m x 2.7m (15'1" x 8'10")fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level oven and gas 4 ring hob, space for refrigerator, freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. The kitchen affords an aspect over the rear garden. Door to
- Large Conservatory: 5.6m x 3.9m (18'6" x 12'10")into the dining area recess and affording a glorious garden aspect, radiator, double doors give access to the garden.
- The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.7m (14'3" x 12'3")into the bay window, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'8")with garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.7m x 2.6m (9' x 8'6")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomrefitted with large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers below, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 70' and securing a high degree of privacy. The extremely pretty rear garden is principally laid to lawn but contains a wealth of flower beds and borders, with a variety of flowering shrubs and plants, pergola, greenhouse, 2 large timber sheds. A paved patio flanks the rear elevation and provides ample seating area. The garden is mainly paved to provide good off road parking.