4 Bedroom, House | Downside Close, Old Town
Situated in sought after Old Town, a spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom family house with garage and large garden securing a south westerly aspect.
The property has been improved over the years including the refitting of the kitchen/breakfast room. The property sits in a secluded corner of this quiet close and secures views over the adjacent park from the first floor. Properties in this location are rarely available and an early appointment to view is recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Halldeep under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.8m x 3.5m (22'3" x 11'5")securing an aspect over the rear garden, with handsome stone fireplace and fitted gas fire, 2 radiators, double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.1m x 3.1m (16'8" x 10'1")and refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over. Double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven, grill and microwave, further integrated appliances include the fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob and filter hood over as well as a dishwasher, space and plumbing for further appliances, tiled floor, radiator.
- 2nd Reception Room: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'10" x 9')radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, deep linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.4m (13'4" x 11'1")radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'6" x 11'1")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards but excluding the depth of the deep built in storage cupboard, views across the garden to the adjacent park.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 2.7m (9'10" x 9')radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.7m x 2.5m (9' x 8'4")excluding the depth of the deep built in wardrobe cupboard. Views toward the park.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the large flint walled rear garden which flanks the south and westerly elevations and backs directly on to the adjacent park. There is a waide paved patio that flanks the rear elevation providing ample seating area. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance.
- Garagewith pitched room, light and power points, up and over door.The wide entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.