4 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town, Eastbourne
Newly constructed and with a 10 year warranty - An exceptionally well appointed 4 bedroom detached family house set within lawned southerly gardens in one of Eastbourne's most sought after roads.
The property has been constructed to a design which is sympathetic to its surroundings but with the benefits of cutting edge building techniques which will provide an extremely comfortable home. The spacious accommodation benefits from a good degree of natural light and is luxuriously equipped throughout with high quality kitchen ad bathroom fittings. New homes in this sought after residential area are extremely rare and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith radiator and storage cupboard below stairs.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.3m x 3.1m (24'1" x 10'0")with a double aspect, 2 radiators, a pair of double glazed casement doors leadig to the rear terrace and garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.1m x 3.1m (23'5" x 10'1")with an apsect to the front and to the rear into the garden. Luxuriously equipped with a range of Minerva working surfaces with inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit and mixer tap, a range of drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Indesit eye level electric oven and grill, Logik 4 ring ceran type hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, refrigerator/freezer unit, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Utility Room: 3.0m x 2.2m (9'9" x 7'2")fitted with Minerva working surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, a range of drawers and cupboards above and below, extractor fan, radiator, door to the rear terrace and garden.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with a modern white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, radiator, extractor fan.The staircase rises to
- First Floor Landingwith radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.3m x 3.1m (17'3" x 10'1")affording a lovely aspect at the front toward the nearby countryside of the South Downs, radiator.
- Luxurious en suite Shower Roomfitted with a large glass enclosed shower unit with twin shower heads, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and larger storage drawer below, chrome ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, window, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.1m (12'10" x 10'1")with an aspect to the front toward the nearby downland countryside, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 3.1m (10'3" x 10'3")with a lovely open aspect of the rear over adjacent fields and garden, radiator.
- Family Bathroomluxuriously fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, independent glass enclosed shower unit, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, chrome ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, window.The staircase rises again from the first floor landing to the
- Second Floor Landingwith cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.7m (14'0" x 12'0")(maximum dimensions reducing due to the sloping ceilings) and commanding wonderful views to the countryside of the nearby South Downs, 2 velux windows, eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroomrefitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with cupboard storage below, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan, window, part tiled walls and floor.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the side and to the rear of the property with the principal area of lawn measuring approximately 70' in depth securing a southerly aspect and laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and generous gated side access.At the front there is a large block paved forecourt which provides parking for several vehiclesl