3 Bedroom, House | Upper Ratton Drive, Eastbourne
A charming detached house of individual character with a secluded garden within the exclusive residential area of Ratton.
The property has been attractively maintained over the years and provides generously proportioned accommodation affording great potential for an outstanding retirement home or for a smaller family home. Properties in Ratton are infrequently available and an inspection is recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and range of fittted cupboards.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.8m x 3.8m (15'8" x 12'7")with attractive double aspect and stone fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator and communicating with
- Dining Room: 4.2m x 3.0m (13'8" x 9'9")with lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.7m (10'4" x 8'9")with lovely garden aspect, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with waste disposal chute, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, range of integrated appliances include the Basch eye level brushed steel finished oven and grill, double oven with grill and four ring AEG gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, deep recess for fridge/freezer and door to
- Utility Room: 2.5m x 1.8m (8'4" x 5'10")with stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below and wall cabinet over, wall mounted Ideal Classic gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder acess to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 4.0m (16'4" x 13'3")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith shower unit, Aqualisa wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 2.5m (13'3" x 8'4")excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards with access to further storage space, radiator and far reaching view.
- Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 3.0m (11'8" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and far reaching view.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, bidet, radiator, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The attractively secluded rear garden extends to depth of about 50' ladi mainly to lawn with borders containing a variety of trees and shrubs.
- Integral Garage: 4.4m x 2.6m (14'6" x 8'5")with up and over door, power and light points.The entrance drive affords good additional off road car parking space.