3 Bedroom, House | The Street, Selmeston
A detached house of individual design surrounded by scenic countryside over which there are outstanding views toward the downs.
The property exhibits features of the Arts and Crafts style and in recent years has been extended to provide an unusually spacious kitchen/dining room. The accommodation offers great potential for further extension subject to any consents required. Only an inspection will convey the charm and appeal of this intriguing property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Lobby: 2.6m x 2.2m (8'7" x 7'2")which commands a fine view over the adjacent scenic countryside toward the downs. Oak panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith block flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.1m x 3.9m (16'10" x 12'10")commanding far reaching views over scenic countryside to the downs and featuring a handsome mellowed brick fire surround with wide hearth, wood block flooring, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'10" x 11'8")into the wide recess. Fine views over the adjacent countryside to the downs, deep storage cupboard, wood block flooring, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.1m x 4.5m (16'10" x 14'8")into the wide recess and commanding views over the adjacent countryside towards the downs, range of working surfaces with deep glazed china sink with mixer tap and hand shower, drawers and cupboards below, wall cabinets, Rayburn oil fired oven and boiler for central heating, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, deep shelved pantry cupboard, double glazed door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator, large shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.9m (13'4" x 12'8")commanding glorious views, radiator, deep built in wardrobe cupboard and large walk in wardrobe/smal dressing room or study with window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'9" x 11'9")commanding outstanding view, radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, radiator and window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the charming and secluded garden setting. The gardens are mainly arranged on the south side of the house extending to an overall depth of about 90'. The principal area of garden is mainly lawned and secures far reaching views over the adjacent countryside. There is a large vine and wisteria clad pergola. The rear garden is bordered by an attractive old flint wall, beyond which is the adjacent scenic countryside. Gazeby, oil storage tank.
- Garage: 4.8m x 2.6m (15'9" x 8'6")with up and over door, power and light point.The entrance drive affords additional car parking.