5 Bedroom, House | Nevill Avenue, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious detached Edwardian style house with a 100' westerly garden and double garage.
Whilst the property requires improvement it offers great potential for a generously proportioned family home. The long private entrance drive and extensive forecourt parking facility is an important feature as well as the privacy of its garden setting.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door with stained glass details to
- Magnificent Reception Room: 5.8m x 3.2m (19'2" x 10'5")with fire surround for electric fire, woodblock flooring, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cupboard below.
- Ground Floor Bathroomwith panelled bath with shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and towel rail.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.8m x 5.6m (19'0" x 18'6")into the wide arched fireplace recess with handsome mellowed brick Sussex style fire surround, radiator and garden aspect.
- Dining Room: 5.1m x 4.1m (16'8" x 13'5")excluding the depth of the wide corner window bay, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Small Conservatorywith garden access.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.8m x 3.8m (19'2" x 12'7")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, 2 dresser style units and further wall cabinets, Belling range style oven with 3 ovens below and 5 ring ceran hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
- Utility Room: 3.5m x 1.9m (11'7" x 6'2")with working surfaces with cupboards below and wall cabinets and shelving over, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, large walk in pantry cupboard and door to the covered courtyard, outside wc and 2 utility stores.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator and loft access and access to a small Balcony which has external access to the entrance forecourt.
- Bedroom 1: 5.2m x 4.8m (17'2" x 15'10")with handsome period style fire surround, garden aspect, 3 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 5.2m x 4.3m (17'2" x 14'3")excluding the depth of the wide corner window bay, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.9m (12'0" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, further fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.7m x 2.9m (15'4" x 9'5")into the wide recess with radiator and fitted wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 5: 3.4m x 2.3m (11'2" x 7'5")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin and radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.
- OutsideThe gardens are mainly arranged on the west side of the house with the garage and forecourt on the eastern side. The principal area of westerly garden extends to a depth of about 100'. Laid mainly to lawn the garden is bordered by a number of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. There are 2 timber garden stores and a gazebo. A long private entrance drive from Brassey Avenue approached the easterly side of the house with a gated forecourt. The large forecourt provides generous off road car parking and turning space.
- Double GarageLean to Car Port