3 Bedroom, House | Chamberlain Road, Eastbourne
A truly delightful and spaciously proportioned semi detached house within the favoured residential area of Old Town.
The property retains delightful period features of the Arts & Crafts era which have been enhanced by the wide range of improvements carried out in recent years. The refurbishment of the kitchen and the large bathroom is most tastefully carried out. Only an internal inspection will convey the exceptionally high merit of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Enclosed Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed panelled front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, two deep storage cupboard below the handsome Arts & Crafts style staircase.
- Sitting Room: 4.3m x 3.8m (14'2" x 12'6")with handsome open fireplace with solid oak surround and stone tiled hearth, radiator, pine floor, range of fitted book shelving and plantation style window shutters.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.2m x 4.0m (20'2" x 13'2")approximate maximum measurements of the 'L' shaped room with a westerly garden aspect, period style fire surround and tiled hearth in the dining area and attractively refitted kitchen area with range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, deep glazed china sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Leisure Cookmaster range style oven with two ovens, grill and five gas hobs and electric hotplate under the hinged glass screen with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer, oak flooring and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Rear Lobbywith double glazed door to garden and door to
- Utility Room/Separate wcwith wash basin, low level wc, oak worktop and plumbing for washing machine.The handsome oak Arts & Crafts staircase rises from the reception hall to the first floor Landing with large storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.6m (14'5" x 11'10")including the depth of the pair of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, pine flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.0m (13'3" x 9'10")with a westerly view toward the downs, floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboard, pine flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 3.0m (9'9" x 9'8")with a westerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomelegantly refitted with a Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet, pedestal wash basin, large glass framed shower with multi jet shower system including overhead rain shower, towel rail, low level wc.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the proeprty is its garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The front garden is well secluded from the road by a mature specimen tree whilst the rear garden, with a westerly aspect, extends to a depth of about 80' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of trees and shrubs providing a degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and at the far end of the garden there is a large garden store.The wide forecourt of the front garden provides generous off road car parking space.