3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Meadows Road, Lower Willingdon
A spaciously proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow within one of the most sought after roads in Lower Willingdon.
The secluded southerly rear garden has been delightfully stocked with a wide variety of ornamental shrubs and trees which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. The accommodation has been improved over the years and still offers further potential for a fine home. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith two radiators, built in cloaks cupboard, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Sitting Room: 4.2m x 3.8m (13'10" x 12'4")with open fireplace in stone surround, radiator and casement doors give access to the double glazed
- Conservatory: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'5" x 10'2")with lovely garden aspect and door to the Covered Terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.0m x 2.7m (13'3" x 9')with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching wall cabinets, shelved pantry cupboard with window, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, double glazed door to the Covered Terrace and garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.8m (13'8" x 12'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room: 3.8m x 3.7m (12'5" x 12'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.2m x 2.2m (13'9" x 7'4")excluding the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideThe gardens are an important feature of the property and are arranged to the front and rear with the lovely mature rear garden extending to a depth of about 90'. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, there are wall stocked borders which contain a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs which attractively combine to provide a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and part of the terrace is covered and has access from the kitchen and from the conservatory. Timber garden store, large rainwater storage tank, gated side access.
- Garage: 4.7m x 2.6m (15'4" x 8'5")with double doors, power and light points and door to rear garden. A large covered Car Port stands immediately in front of the garage and, in addition to the entrance drive, provides good off road car parking space.