3 Bedroom, House | Churchfield Square, off St Anne's Road
A delightfully tucked away 3 bedroom semi detached townhouse with a secluded courtyard garden set within a recently constructed and electronically gated exclusive development.
The accommodation is attractively arranged offering scope for a family home which would equally suite retirement purposes. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal of this property and its setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator and door to integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.8m x 3.2m (15'8" x 10'7")luxuriously equipped with range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the eye level brushed steel oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, larder cupboard, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed doors to the rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with cupboard housing water cylinder, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.7m x 3.8m (15'5" x 12'4")with garden aspect, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.1m (11' x 6'10")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window and extractor fan.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.2m (14'0" x 10'7")into the wide door recess and excluding the depth of the large built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, window and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 3.0m (10'5" x 9'8")to include the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the secluded courtyard garden at the rear which has been decked for ease of maintenance with flower bed. In front of the house there are two parking spaces. There is access from the lane by electronically controlled gates in Churchfield Square.
- Integral Garage: 5.3m x 2.6m (17'3" x 8'5")widening to 9'6" with automatic up and over door, wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, power and light points and internal door to the entrance hall.