3 Bedroom, House | Rodney Close, Langney Point
A three bedroom end of terraced style house with a westerly rear garden in the popular Langney Point area of Eastbourne.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and now benefits from the addition of a large conservatory and entrance porch. A new central heating system boiler has recently been installed. The westerly rear garden secures a good degree of afternoon sunshine. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Porchwith double glazed inner front door leading to
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator and storage space below stairs.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.5m x 4.5m (18'0" x 14'8")fitted with ornamental fire surround inset with coal effect gas fire, two radiators (one concealed), deep storage cupboard below stairs, pair of double glazed casement doors leading to
- Conservatory: 4.9m x 2.4m (16'2" x 7'10")with a double glazed casement door leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.6m x 2.7m (11'8" x 8'9")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven with grill over, five ring gas hob with Belling filter hood over, space and plumbing for a laundry appliance and dishwashing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer, concealed radiator, door to
- Spacious Cloakroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc and wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, Viessmann wall mounted gas fired boiler, storage shelves, window.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.0m x 3.3m (13' x 10'8")with an aspect to the front and fitted with an extensive range of wardrobe cupboards and matching drawer chests, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.2m x 3.0m (10'7" x 9'10")with an open aspect at the rear and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.3m x 2.3m (7'8" x 7'6")with an open aspect at the rear and radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over with screen, low level wc, wash basin set on vanity unit with cupboard storage below, separate storage cupboard, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the front and rear with the rear garden securing a westerly aspect and extending to a depth of approximately 30'. Mainly paved for ease of maintenance and with a useful large garden store. The front garden is stocked with a variety of ornamental shrubs and flowering plants which provide a most attractive setting.
- Garagesituated in a block and with up and over door.