2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Tovey Close, Eastbourne
Commanding some of the finest coastal views from Eastbourne - a spaciously proportioned and superbly presented detached bungalow within about 2 miles of Eastbourne Town Centre.
Commanding some of the finest coastal views from Eastbourne - a spaciously proportioned and superbly presented detached bungalow within about 2 miles of Eastbourne Town Centre. The accommodation has been substantially enlarged by the present owners who have achieved an impressive result with the principal reception rooms commanding the best of the fine views. Only an inspection can convey the appeal of this remarkable property and its lovely garden setting.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 2.6m x 2.6m (8'7" x 8'6")with radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Inner Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, built in storage cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.0m x 5.7m (19'9" x 18'10")commanding breathtaking views over lovely gardens and Eastbourne to the sea and along the coastline toward Hastings, contemporary style electric fire surround, 3 radiators, double glazed door to garden and open plan with the large recently fitted
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.9m x 2.6m (16'0" x 8'7")open plan including part of the Sitting/Dining Room area with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, 1.5 bowl ceramic sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, eye level Bosch microwave/combination oven with electric oven below, 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, dishwasher and washing machine, Ideal gas fired boiler, breakfast bar and open plan with the dining area.
- Garden Room/Occasional Bedroom 3: 3.8m x 2.9m (12'5" x 9'5")commanding glorious coastal views as well as views toward the South Downs, radiator and double glazed door to
- Bedroom 1: 4.4m x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'4")with views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.2m (11'6" x 10'4")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with multi jet shower system, wash basin, vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, wall cabinets, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its delightful garden setting. The rear garden commands glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea and along the coastline toward Hastings. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, the rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' including an area of orchard. There are well stocked rose beds and borders containing a wide variety of shrubs and flowering plants. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and commands wonderful views. The views can also be enjoyed from the Summerhouse which secures a particularly attractive aspect towards Hastings. There is a small area of kitchen garden, a useful aluminium framed Greenhouse, and a brick built garden store.
- Garage: 5.2m x 2.6m (17' x 8'8")now used as a utility store with power and light points.The Entrance Drive affords good off road car parking space.