4 Bedroom, House | Crowlink Lane, Friston
Commanding outstanding south westerly downland views - a detached 4 bedroom chalet style residence between Friston church and Crowlink.
The property was constructed to an individual design which has been extended and improved over the years and now offering further potential to provide a delightful home in this very special setting. Most of the principal rooms secure a delightful garden aspect and there are far reaching views to the south, east and to the west. Only an inspection will convey the individual character and the rare opportunity this property offers.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, large linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.2m x 5.8m (20'5" x 19'0")approximate L shaped measurements commanding glorious south westerly views over the adjacent scenic downland countryside, open fireplace in stone surround, 2 radiators, sliding double glazed patio door to garden.
- Sun Lounge: 5.2m x 3.6m (17' x 11'8")with triple garden aspect and glorious south westerly views, radiator, beamed ceiling, tiled floor and sliding double glazed doors to garden.
- Inner Hallwith radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.6m x 3.6m (11'10" x 11'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.6m x 3.5m (18'3" x 11'7")with double aspect and fine views, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Creda oven with four ring electric hob and filter hood over, tiled floor, radiator and door to
- Rear Lobbywith 2 deep walk in storage cupboards, one housing the Potterton Kingfisher gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Inner Hall and Bedroom 1: 4.9m x 3.8m (16'0" x 12'6")with lovely garden aspect, range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators and door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith paneled bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, shower unit, radiator and garden view.The staircase rises from the inner hall to the
- First Floor landingwith radiator and linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, door to large
- Roof Terracewhich secures breathtaking south westerly downland views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.4m (12'5" x 11')with radiator and double aspect securing outstanding views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 3.1m (11'3" x 10'0")with radiator and access to under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 4: 3.6m x 3.1m (11'10" x 10'3")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith paneled bath, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and fine views.
- OutsideThe gardens surrounding the property provide a delightful setting as well as affording lovely south westerly views over adjacent scenic farmland. The principal area of lawned garden to the rear extends to a depth of about 120' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance bordered by a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Large Detached Single Garagewith up and over door. The gated entrance drive provides generous car parking and turning space.